Monday, June 1, 2015

Frida Khalo project

In my Frido Khalo inspired project I had 8 different symbolism the first symbol I used was blue blue for me represents unity. Next I drew sunflowers they represents my grandparents another symbol I used was also in my sunflower the 6 sun flowers represent how many grandparents I have. The nopal represents Mexico because when I was small whenever I went to vist my grandparents in Mexico everytime I went I seen the same nopal in the same spot healthier than ever. The flowers represent my parents. My parents are starring to be a huge impact in my life. I indeed to cut myself out because my parents were separated for the majority of the time I was small until I got very ill they figured out it would be best if they stayed together. I also did myself black and white because sometime the past affects me. But I did intended to put bright colors because no matter what I will always have my family and no matter what I go through they will always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment