Please answer the following questions in your blog post: 9/12/14
Jamie Acosta
Title your post "graffiti artist expressive feature poster"
1. Put the date on top of your blog.
2. Write "by: __________(your name) under the date
In complete sentences answer the following questions:
3. What graffiti artist are you referencing in your poster? List the person's name
The graffiti artist I'm referencing in my poster is bogota
4. What style of graffiti is this person known for? Bogota is best know for doing portraits and using a lot of color
5. What element of art are you emphasizing in your poster? How? I'm using color in my art work by having a lot of color to the girl and the surroundings
6. What principle of design are you emphasizing in your poster? How? In using unity in my artwork because I'm adding on stuff to the girl
7. What imagery are you using in your poster? I'm using bogotas image of a girl with a ton of color on her face.
8. Is there a message you are trying to convey in your poster? What is it? Honestly I don't know who's the graffiti arstist all I know it's in Colombia bogota to make the streets look prettier.
9. How do you want the viewer to interpret your poster? What do you want them to think? I want people to see my apostles and think this is pretty.
10. What medium will you be finishing your poster with? I'm going to use watercolor, sharpie, and copes.
Jamie Acosta
Title your post "graffiti artist expressive feature poster"
1. Put the date on top of your blog.
2. Write "by: __________(your name) under the date
In complete sentences answer the following questions:
3. What graffiti artist are you referencing in your poster? List the person's name
The graffiti artist I'm referencing in my poster is bogota
4. What style of graffiti is this person known for? Bogota is best know for doing portraits and using a lot of color
5. What element of art are you emphasizing in your poster? How? I'm using color in my art work by having a lot of color to the girl and the surroundings
6. What principle of design are you emphasizing in your poster? How? In using unity in my artwork because I'm adding on stuff to the girl
7. What imagery are you using in your poster? I'm using bogotas image of a girl with a ton of color on her face.
8. Is there a message you are trying to convey in your poster? What is it? Honestly I don't know who's the graffiti arstist all I know it's in Colombia bogota to make the streets look prettier.
9. How do you want the viewer to interpret your poster? What do you want them to think? I want people to see my apostles and think this is pretty.
10. What medium will you be finishing your poster with? I'm going to use watercolor, sharpie, and copes.
No comments:
Post a Comment