Monday, September 15, 2014

Jamie's CLO

5/6/15 I will continue painting and get feed back from my peers.
5/4/15 today I will continue working on my back round and Get feed back from my peers
5/1/15 today I will complete my back round so I can start painting next class. 
CLO: 4/27/15 my smart goal for today is to start drawing 
CLO 4/23/15 today I will watch the Frida Khalo video and discus symbolism 
Her art was a Mexican woman who transformed her life by painting herself 
Gracefully transcend a life filled with pain 
Crippled at 19 permetnatly then started her paint haunting images 
Married Dego Rivera 
Born in 1907 
Born in Mexico City 
Created very meaningful paintings @ 21 century 
Painful and tragic life 
- monkey, children 
- bird, near death experience 
- dragonflies, water/love/
- thorns, religious 
- butterflies, rebirth (metamorphoses)
- cat, bad luck 
- white shirt, pure 
- jungle leaves, nature 
 1. Eyelashes- beauty 
 2. White- pure 
 3 sun flowers- family 
 4 tamales- Mexican culture 
 5 butterfly's- family's death 
 6 mountains- family's gathering 
 7 heart- grandparents 
 8 jump rope - sibblings 
4/15/15 today I will finish my pop art project and get critiqued on my project 


 
3/8/15,today I will continue working on my p

3/21/15 today I will continue working on my pop art project and get feed back from my peers
By listing 
3/18:15  today I will start on my pop art proposal and sketches by the end of the day be on step 5 

3/16/15 Today I will start painting my shoe and by the end of class be finished. Start on step 1 end at step 4 
3/11/15
Today I will complete my packet and continue on working on my shoe by glueing on me heel and painting my shoe. 

3/6/15
Today I will complete my packet and continue on working on my shoe by attaching the heel to my shoe   

3/4/15
Today I will complet the smart goal that I set for myself in order to complete my show by next Friday. I will get verbal feedback from a partner in order to improve my design . 


2/27/15 today I will start one my clay shoe and by the end of the day have the bottom done.
2/18/14
Today I will start on clay shoe

2/18/14 
Today I will finish my thumbnails and start on my next step.

2/13/15 today I will research and sketch different unique and innovative shoe designs in order to explain and draw my own functional or sculptural shoe design from a medium of my choice.

2/4/15
Today I will identify and create a color wheel, shape and tints of a color wheel through speaking in order to know I am creating in accurate color for the space
2/2/15 
Today I will design a color wheel and identiy based on primary colors and such 



1/27/15
Today I will create 2 bowls with sgraffito designs based on Koran and japanes motifs through reading, watching and speaking in order to complete my bowl 

1/26/15 
Today I will begin the process of glazing by reading the directions on ms copers blog 


1/22/15
Today I will create another bowl by watching the vedios on the website and create a surface design by the end of class.


1/21/15
Today I will create a sgraffito design by caring through under glaze in order to speak to a peer In a critique of my design in order to refrerence Korean and or Japanese design 
1/12/14 
Today I will identify different ceramic bowls  through watching the videos so I can create my bowl. 
12-6-15
Today I will create sketches for my clay project to create a bowl using the culturals of North Korea.
Today I will research Korea and japanes pottery through reading so I can create sketches.  
My goal for this year is to give my 100% effort to all my work.
12/15/14
Today I will set goal to make sure I am prepare for finals through making a list of everything I need to accomplish this week and speak to my neighbor in order to double check that I am prepared. 
List: 
-Study 
-sleep 
-eat 
12/7/14  I will create a detailed cup by listening to my peers feedback so I can improve my cup. 
12/7/14 
I will create a detailed cup by listening to my peers feedback so I can improve my cup. 

Today I will listen to my peers to get constructive feed back on details I should add on my clay cup. 

12/5/14 
Today I will discuss my clay cup through speaking so I can get critisism. 

12/3/14 today I will start my clay designcup by speaking I will to one person about my design. And ask on what I should add on

11/19/14 today I will describe different attributes of cups through speaking in order to innovate my own slab built design 


Today I will describe the functions of my cup through  speaking to a partner 
11/15/14
Today I will finish my start in making a cup of my own In order to start on the clay 



11/12/14
Today I will describe different attributes of cups through speaking in order to innovate my own slab built  design. 

11/7/14
CLO: today I will identifny a template desgin through research so that I can innovate my own vessel.

 11/5/14
CLO: I will identify the steps needed to complete my paper tea cup through reading so I can finish it by the end of class. 

11/3/14 
CLO: I will identify the important features of a cup through writing and research so I can innovate my own design. 
 The important things about a cup or a mug is putting liquids in it not only liquids but candy or ordiments sometimes. It is important to do a hand made cup because it has it own style and its original       Innovate: somethg new. 

10/29/14 today I will install my back drop to the 3d art case and display my art work by working on the 
Protect scare. We will need tape and more tape.


10/27/14
On Friday me and my group (Jess and Sandra) went to go paint on the little room I got a lot of work done. I grabbed blue paint and added black to make it darker, and also white to make it lighter. We almost completed our back drop. It has a lot of variation. All of us put equall amount of work into our design. We also added a lot of details to our project. We got a lot of stuff done


10/17/14 
Today I will continue working on my art assessment.  


10/15/14 
The expectations of this class no matter who is teaching is to be respectful to the teacher, students, and materials. It is expected to put all the meterials away in there correct spots and clean up if you have any paint on floors or tables to clean it with a rag. Also to not mess around. using your time wisely, on your project. It is also expected to treat the teacher with respect and not talk back.


10/8/14 
1. The summary of our scare is suffocation .
2. None of us are going to be talking for our scare but all of us will be acting in it.
3. A starting on our back round .
Exit slip: today I accomplished painting the backdrop next time I will need to add on to the back drop to make it look like a room.


10/6/14 vocabulary 
- phobias
- fear 
- quarantine 
- lighting 
- 3 demential   
- demonic 
- structure 
- vision 
- viewer 
- material
- canvas 
- darkness 
- sound 
- suffocation 


CLO: September 29,2014 I will describe how my proposal will work though writing and speaking so I can become approve. 

CLO: September 26,2014 
I will discuss ideas to my group partners and talk about our process of making the design 

CLO: September 24, 2014 
I will research phobias through writing and sketch so I can design ans start my fear piece. 

CLO: September 22,2014
 will discuss my fear of spiders with a partner to explain my fear 

CLO: September 19,2014
I will identify the main idea in 2 articles by reading so I will get 100% on the quizes 



CLO:  September 15, 2014

I will discuss my poster and listen to the person next to me on way I can make my poster better 💄




September 17,2014

I will discuss my final poster and listen to what the persons posters is about

No comments:

Post a Comment